BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Jesus Walks On Water

Have you ever heard of the story of Jesus walking on water? I have and I love it!!! It is one of my favorite stories in the whole entire Bible. I like it because it talks about how we should never stop trusting Jesus. We read of this account in Matthew 14:22-33. It basically teaches us that should always put our faith into Jesus Christ. After all he did die on the cross for our sins. We owe him that much. If we can't trust him or lose trust in him then there's a problem some where!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Xander.

Unknown said...

Great job, Xander.

Unknown said...

I'm proud of all your hard work, Xander! I pray you always keep your faith in God!
I love you! Pam

Emily said...

I like this story, too!